YOU CAN OFFER YOUR CLIENTS A SAFE FILE TRANSFER TOOL WITH ALL THE CONVENIENCES WHILE YOU, AS THE MSP, BENEFIT AT THE SAME TIME.
The FileCap multitenant Managed Service Platform offers a great added value for the services of every Managed Service Provider. As a Managed Service Provider, you can use this platform to offer a FileCap Managed File Transfer solution in a fast and safe way while combining it with the clever and profitable FileCap partner program. Hosted from your own environment and with a high level of reseller and user comfort. Ideal for your business relationships who want to use FileCap for their organization but who don’t have the required infrastructure.
MULTITENANCY TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL
This multitenancy setup is also extremely suitable for Shared Service Centres or large organizations within a holding or for divisions within a multinational who want to have their own FileCap portal. This makes it possible to set up a console in which, for example, 40 clients or divisions can be incorporated.
EASY LICENSE MANAGAMENT
The platform contains an integrated license management system which you, as the MSP, can use to activate or close a new FileCap client portal at any moment of the day.
MANAGED SERVICE DASHBOARD
The FileCap Managed Service Interface gives you, as the MSP, a clear dashboard which allows you to add end-users ‘on the fly’ after which they can be managed.
The FileCap Managed Service Platform can be implemented within your own data centre environment or, when requested, at the location of the client. This way, you and your clients will always know where the data is stored, which is also in compliance with the GDPR legislation.
Each and every individual file on the FileCap server is protected with high-quality encryption methods (AED-256). This ensures that every upload and download is properly secured.
FileCap: maximum security and optimal user-friendliness in one.
By using FileCap, your clients can rest assured that files will only be accessible to the intended recipients. FileCap uses advanced encryption methods for sending confidential and large files. The sent files are encrypted and stored on your own server within your own secured network.
The extensive technical options of FileCap allow you to structure this file transfer solution entirely in accordance with the policy and safety provisions of your own organisation.
- Virtual appliance or ISO installation for VMware, Hyper-v, XenServer,
(no Windows license required)
- 256bit AES-encryption for every file per transfer
- Built-in virus scanner
- Admin interface for the management of company policies and settings
- Mime-type and file extension blocking
- FileCap User Portal
- Automatic TLS (HTTPS) certificate request
- Send files of any size
- Easy roll-out across the entire organisation
- User-friendly thanks to integration with Outlook
- Office 365 Outlook support (local version)
- Adjustable download options
- Automated confirmation of receipt
- Email integration without user interaction
- Easy to invite recipients to send files
- No need for an email client
- Invite recipients to send files without having to go to your browser or email
- Use the FileCap API for integrations with other software
- Send and invite others by means of the API
- Send files by dragging files to the dock
- Quick invitations
- Send files from 3rd party Apps
- Send 10 photos at the same time
- Quick invitations
- Set-up in multiple FileCap user portals
- Ideal for MSPs
- Suitable for Shared Service Centres
- One FileCap Server, multiple company portals
- Password authentication
- Text message authentication
- Integration with Office 365
REGISTER YOUR FILECAP CUSTOMERS HERE
Register as a FileCap partner your customer easily using the form below. Complete all data and the FileCap team will, after approval, provide a registration linked to your reseller / MSP account for a period of at least 90 days and including your margin protection.